We are seeking two Receptionists to join our team based at our Ruatoria Community Health Centre with a focus on delivering great Customer Service. We have one Part time permanent role and one Fulltime Fixed Term (6 months) role to cover for Parental Leave.
About the role:
The Medical Receptionist is a pivotal person in our team, and the first point of contact either in person or over the phone for our patients and visitors. They co-ordinate the services and play a major role in prioritizing workflows and managing patient expectations. The Medical Receptionist provides front line reception services, assists the professional medical team in their roles and coordinates with external partners. Patients should feel that they have been seen in a prompt and friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
If successful, you'll joina high-performing health led team who are dedicated and committed to developingand embedding a Kaupapa Māori based model of care into the heart of healthservices delivery.
Essential skills/experience for the role:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* Warm and welcoming frontline customer service
* Excellent telephone communication skills
* Articulate, professional and empathetic style of communication
* Flexibility, the ability to adapt on the fly
* Motivated, enthusiastic and reliable individual who works well individually and within a team environment
* A high level of cultural sensitivity and awareness
* Supportive to whānau and our health team professionals to enable a smooth delivery in a timely manner, efficient and high quality health service
* A commitment to Ngāti Porou Oranga organisational mission and values
* Computer literacy
* Must be fully vaccinated (Covid-19)
* Managing the reception area with a smile - being the face of our community clinic for patients, visitors and contractors
* Administrative support for the team and updating key documents
* Answering incoming calls, managing queries, connecting with the appropriate contact for support
* Facilitating feedback and ensuring exceptional customer service experience
* General administration, accurate documentation and record keeping
* Other fundamental duties you will manage will/may include stationery order, mail/couriers
Desirable but not Essential:
* Previous medical receptionist experience is ideal but not essential
* Administration experience
* Proven customer service experience
A competitive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate. Appointment and remuneration will reflect skills and experience relevant to the role.
What we offer:
We are committed to developing our staff and offer a range of benefits and opportunities including:
* Five weeks annual leave
* Five days tangihanga/bereavement leave
* A supportive, friendly environment, where people love coming to work
* Medical Health / Life Insurance / Critical Illness Insurance (fully subsidized)
* Amazing opportunities for professional and personal development
* Well-being support
* EAP Support
Apply Now -Applications close Tuesday 29th November 2022
To apply, please submit a current CV and a cover letter describing your motivation for joining Ngati Porou Oranga reflecting relevant skills and experience.
As part of our pre-employment screening, the successful applicant will need to agree to undergo a Police Vetting and a Drug &Alcohol Test.
It is an exciting time to join us, and we continue to seek out talented individuals who are committed to an inclusive, vibrant workplace. We recognise and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals, and that of the collective talent in our whānau. For a Job Description and an NPO Application for Employment Form please contact Carole on DDI: 06 899 1091, cellphone: 021 190 4306; Email: email@example.com