NPH is seeking a nurse practitioner with Primary Care experience and certified in Lifespan care as this position is based in Community Health Centres and includes all aspects of patient care, including diagnosis, treatments and consultations. You will be required to work independently as well as leading primary care teams.
Position also includes after-hours/oncall responsibilities at Te Puia Hospital.
- NZNO Nurse Practitioner Registration
- Certified Lifespan
- Primary Care Experience
- Is client-focussed and committed to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi
- Articulates a vision for their role and function within Primary/Community practice
- Has sound clinical leadership and mentoring skills
- Flexible, adaptable, and promotes a positive attitude within a changing environment
For further information contact:
Job Code :
Location : East Coast (Nth Island), NZ
Employment Type :Full Time